- Contact ASEHA
- ASEHA Leaflet Series
- Air Quality and Health Effects
- Allergy and Allergy Like Health Conditions
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
- Disability and Medical Issues For MCS and Allergy
- Children's Health Issues
- Web Links
- Search ASEHA
- ASEHA Press Releases
- ASEHA Submissions
- About Fragrances: Did you know.. Fragrances can make you ill.
- Chemical Sensitivity Leaflet
- Food, Mood And Behaviour
- Impacts Of Environmental Toxins On The Health Of Children
- Is It Really Migraine?
- Need to take a medication: some things you may need to consider.
- Pesticides They're Everywhere
- MCS Visitors Guidelines 2008
- Chemical Sensitivity: Is there a problem? : A Consumer Point of View
- Chemical Injury
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity: A 1999 Consensus
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity: 2006 Review of the Evidence
- Disability Rights
- Disability Job Access in Australia
- Information on Applying For Low Allergy Housing
- Template Letter Applying For Low Allergy Housing
- Location, Housing Material and Design Guidelines
- Australian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission
- Dealing with Hospitalisation and Emergency Surgery when Allergy, Food and Chemical Sensitivity are Complicating Factors.
- Health Information Template
- Australian Government Review of MCS 2006 -
- Fragrance, Perfume, Scent Information
- Formaldehyde in Clothing
- Medication Information
- Chemically sensitive! Dog got fleas!
- Medications for use with a Low Phenolic Diet
- MCS News
- A Guide to Living with MCS
Where To Find a Medical Practitioner
|Disability and Medical Issues For MCS and Allergy - Access to Medical Practitioners and Health Service|
This page contains links to websites that have listings of Medical Practitioners trained to recognise Environmental Illness, Chemical Injury, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.
www.acnem.org Click to start. Select Referrals from left hand side of screen. This site has an Australian & New Zealand referral list. There are a few overseas listings for Hong King, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands and Singapore.
This site lists GP's, Dieticians, Pharmacists, Dentists, Chiropractors, Naturopaths as well as some other health care professionals.ACNEM (Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine) is a post-graduate medical college that conducts post-graduate courses and workshops for medical doctors in the application of the principles of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine. Those using the referral service are asked to contribute a small amount towards keeping the service going, where they are able to.
List of sympathetic practitioners in Australia. http://www.toolsforhealthyschools.org/hplist.html
www.aaem.com The referable physicians listed on this American site are members of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM). There are lists for US states and some other countries - Australia, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, England, Germany, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Singapore and Switzerland.
On their links page there is a listing of a number of environmental physicians and their associated websites.
www.mcsrr.org/ MCS Referral & Resources Website. This American Website is maintained by a non-profit organization engaged in professional outreach, patient support and public advocacy devoted to the diagnosis, treatment, accommodation and prevention of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity disorders. The organisation is based in Baltimore MD.
The MCS Referral Service is an extensive, cross-referenced database of MCS organizations, support groups, and medical and legal professionals. Information can be obtain by filling in a Referral Request Form and submitting it with a charge of $10 to MCS Referral & Resources in Baltimore MD.
www.ciin.org Chemical Injury Information Network. CIIN is a non profit organisation based in White Sulphur Springs, MT. CIIN provides Doctor referrals to their members.
www.mcsurvivors.com This website has links for American medical treatment centers.
Last Updated (Saturday, 14 November 2009 05:30)